Vodafone India — sim card

Hi team,

my name is hemant salvi, my contact no is [protected].

Friday at 2nd March i have misplaced Vodafone sim card (prepaid) so i was visited vodafone store at my near location i.e girgaon on saturday. i meet one of the employee of Vodafone in store who's name was Bhavna/shrutika i have explain whats the issue with my sim card(prepaid) that i have misplaced my sim card and i need new one. so she forcefully converted my prepaid sim card to postpaid sim telling me that "there is only one way you have to convert your sim to postpaid then we will give you sim card with same mobile no if you want same no with prepaid then you have cancel the same mobile no and you have use different mobile no other then [protected] if you want prepaid sim" and this is the false commitment given by vodafone employee.

write now i have call to vodafone customer care no the lady told me that you can change your sim card without changing your plan. i have told that postpaid sim that given by Bhavna/shrutika is not working in my iPhone so she told me that you have to buy a new phone and use the same sim card till one month billing cycle and cost is near about 300 rs. without using sim card for one month how can i pay 300 rs. she also tell me that if you have to convert postpaid to prepaid then you have to pay one month bill then you have eligible to convert the plan but my issue is postpaid card is not working in my iPhone so without using the postpaid sim card how i pay 300 rs.

please sir tell vodafone to convert my sim to prepaid again or give me another 4G phone to use postpaid sim card.

[Mar 06, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vodafone India Phone