[Resolved] Vodafone India — sim card registration failed

Secunderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Narasimhareddy1976 on May 23, 2019
I am a Vodafone customer for the past 12 years. I requested for post paid to prepaid conversion. I have done everything as suggested. It is giving sim card registration failed and customer care is not at all able to help me. I did a recharge of 495 to see if it works, but no use. Now I am not sure what to do.
I had called Vodafone customer care more than 10 times.
I raised request on 16 may 2019 and today is 23 may 2019, till now the phone is not working. My post paid was deactivated on 20th itself. This phone is being tagged for many services, so I need to get it activated asap desperately
Help plssssss
Complaint marked as Resolved May 27, 2019
Customer care people were not able to help resolving issue. I had to visit Vodafone store as I thought there may be an issue with SIM card. The Vodafone store person checked and replaced SIM which worked. Would have been happy if customer care was of any help.

[May 24, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Narasimhareddy1976, May 27, 2019
Issue had been resolved after I visited store. SIM had to be replaced. We can make it as resolved.

20048