Vodafone India — trying to port number

Dlf Oakwood Estate, Gurgaon, India
 Pallavi725 on Sep 6, 2019

From past one month, i am trying to port my number but vodafone has blocked messages to 1900. I have recorded there calls also. They are harassing and saying that you cannot as you need permission from us which is very stupid. There network is stupid. Sometimes i am stuck and the phone does not work.
I want to lodge a complain aginst them.

I have to change to a better network for my own security. It is difficult to stay connected

[Sep 06, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Please let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Gipsy.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, please be informed that your concern has been discussed and the resolution has been communicated with you.

Ashwini.

Comments

I shall attend. Only number i did not attend was marked spam in true caller. Please give a call right away. I shall attend.

20513