[Resolved]  Vodafone India — unsupported bad experience.

Hi, i have a postpaid connection of voda. I need hardcopy of it to submit in my office and i regularly mailed to voda call them upto appellant dept. But still not solution is come. As well as they advice me for and denied the services. So, please take a strict and quick action on it. My number is [protected]. And if they have no resolution on it then tell
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon.

Vodafone India
Updated by Fufa Feb 09, 2019 Still m not got any phone call from your side till date.So, arrange a call back on urgent basis.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

What the hell are you guys doing i visited Vodafone store two to three times but they are giving Me a good response..!! whenever i visited the Vodafone store they change some settings and Tell me that now it will work but it works only two days after that the same problem with my mobile data do they think customer is fool??
BC nu hi to chutia bna rhka h inno n is salo Ko jab connection start krna tha to itne Wade kr rhe the ki adhi Zameen zyda mare naam krndenge ab in s ek bill ki hardcopy ni Beji ja rhi courier service in chutia bna rhi h ar y customer Ko.

Vodafone India