Vodafone India — unwanted balance cut without any information

Ferozepur, Punjab, India
 akkichander on Sep 20, 2019
Last month the balance in my vodafone number account was 145 rs. After 23rd aug they deduct 24 rs to increase my validity and i got the masage about that but when yesterday i checked my balance i was shocked, my balance was only 70rs instead of 121 rs.

Now when i called to customer care they said i have subscribe some link which i don't know and they deduct those charges. I did not get any message for that and when i said i want my money back they reply that they will not return any money. This is a fraud. Help me what should i do?

[Sep 20, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you in different time slots. Seems you were occupied. What would be a convenient time to connect with you? Please let us know & we'll be happy to assist.

Gipsy.
Updated by akkichander, Sep 21, 2019
You can call me after 3 pm today. I will be available.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under [protected] is in progress and accepted date for the complaint is 22/09/2019 & we will get back to you at the earliest.

Ashwini