Vodafone India — vodafone cheated complaint no 421094240

amsrock on Mar 8, 2018

Today i have visited vodafone galler goregaon east 10.30 am mumbai. Token no: 215

I have raised several complaints about internet not working fine, hence i wanted change my vodafone plan from postpaid to prepaid.

I asked the vodafone executive (Girl on the third table) that will my remaining data will be carry forwarded she said no if i go for prepaid plan. But if you go for lower postpaid plan remaining data will be carry forwarded.

And now at 2pm i checked my remaninig data which shows "pay as you use"

Huge disappointment, i need my remaning (67gb) 4g data back.

Vodafone complaint no[protected]

[Mar 08, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by amsrock, Mar 10, 2018
Will you accept if you goto bank and you change your account from saving to current or current to saving your balance money will be lost.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Vodafone again lost faith yesterday when I visited Vodafone store goregaon east. I respect that the lady executive their accepted her mistake of offering wrong plan for continuation of data balance.

Her senior Mr. Lalbahadur asked me to go for redplan again and ensured that I will get my 61Gb 4G data back.

Wonder if you want to use your own remaining data which is lost due to vidafone store mistake Lalbahadur asked me to go for 399 plan.

Sounds like using our own fully paid things service provider asking customer to invest more in them.

Today at 12pm I cam to know that Mr. LALBAHADUR also confronted wrongly this time. As vodafone only provided 30Gb data which comes with. Red 399 plan.

Lost faith in Vodafone, I need my money back you can not take away hard earned money like this.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)