Vodafone India — Vodafone internet pack 345 got deactivated on sending stop to 1925

balamurugan 14 on Mar 21, 2017
According to TRAI, I dialed 1925 and clicked on 2 to deactivate internet service. It deactivated my internet pack for vodafone mobile no 919884178458. I activated it back again but my data pack of Rs 345 for 28 days is not activated again .I hardly used 3days. Now it is bugging me that I lost 25 Gb for useless 1925 procedure of deactivation. It is my request to restore my internet pack, failing which I will stop using vodafone services. Dear subscriber, beware of vodafone, they charge you heavily for their data pack and then they try techniques to deactivate your internet pack, so that you recharge again and they loot Again. I expect service for my money invested on vodafone and not techniques to annoy me. I checked with customer care for last 3 days and they informed data pack will be renewed in next day.but today when i checked again he informed me data pack is deactivated and i need to recharge again. Since after using 1 Gb of data Vodafone is deducting amount from main balance, i have send stop to 1925 but instead of stopping for the day Vodafone deactivated entire data pack.

[Mar 21, 2017] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I've lost my Vodafone sim along with my moto e2 mobile at Bangalore today (15/03/17). My Vodafone number 9087787998. I want to deactivate that number asap. Calling customer care for last 1 hr. no response. Deactivate it Asap
Vodafone charged me 25 rupees for "Silk pack" which i did not activated. They are saying that as requested they activated the offer. I did not activated anything .
I have deactivated my Vodafone postpaid no 8302552012 45 days ago
But I haven't received my security amount cheque till now pls proceed and check whats the matter
I ported my number from from Idea to Vadafone. But, they activated value added services for 10 days . I got unbilled amount of 1984. with in 10days 3 times disconnected outgoing calls. They disconnected stating limit crossed. I never activated any VAS. They can't able to show SMS request which is sent by me for Activating. only Harrasment.
My phone is lost and kindly please block my number +919674329662

+91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone India - Vodafone internet pack 345 got deactivated on sending stop to 1925
    www.bdomains.com