Vodafone India — vodafone mobile phone number 9846466399

johnsonsalleppey on Jan 3, 2018
I bought my jio wifi module a couple of weeks after jio's wifi company released their first modules in india. The very next day, i visited the vodafone mobile office in alappuzha/alleppey and informed them that i would not be using their mobile internet services anymore since i bought jio and requested them to cut my internet data services. They promised they would do so and i left. However, the very next month, i recieved my vodafone bil lwhich showed that vodafone was still chargin me for internet usage. I or my wife visited the vodafone office and again told them that we do not need internet usage. They promised that they would cut the package i was using, and i did not see the vodafone internet data signal on my mobile tab again, but the bills continued to remain the same. I am a very busy person and continued to send my wife to the alleppey office repeatedly but to no avail. About a month back i suddenly recieved the vodafone internet signal on my tab and went to the vodafone office in alleppey again. They checked and said that my original pack is still in use. I asked them why they kept it going for a year when we repeatedly asked them to cease internet data on my bills. They had and still have no satisfactory answer. Finally, the owner or manager of the store intervened and got me a paltry refund of rs.1500/-. I believe this is cheating - pure and simple. They should refund me from the first month that i requested for the internet data to be stopped. My monthly bills over the last 1 year is averaging over 1600/- rs. When it should have been less than rs.500/-

I believe the employees were deliberatedly ignoring my request out of malice. Please take strong action against the office representatives on this matter and refund me for the huge amount that the vodafone office cheated me out of.

[Jan 03, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please check the above recharges status. My Internet Banking Axis Bank Account No : [protected] (Reference ID No : 54570099 / 28.12.2017)

I want to convert my vodafone postpaid number to vodafone prepaid. But customer care is not helping me out. Please help me converting my postpaid connection to prepaid. My number is [protected].

19741
    +91 98 2009 8200 (24x7 Support)
    Vodafone India - vodafone mobile phone number 9846466399