[Resolved]  Vodafone India — vodafone prepaid internet

Sir
I am ashish. L. G from kerala a vodafone prepaid customer my mobile number is [protected]. I have recharged with a data pack of 199 rs for 28 days. But my internet service is not working properly, it works for ten minutes and is not getting on for another couple of hours, regarding this problem i called vodafone customer care first person told me to set vodafone in as network i did it but not working. Second time i got an advice to change access point to vodafone connect, i have alredy on vodafone connect, so i called again they put my call on waiting, next cut my call, next makes voice not clear, next told they cant hear me... Since not i called about 26 times they are not responding, they made a terrible step to cut down me that is now i cant call to customer care when i put 9 to connect for speaking to customer executive call is automatically cutting. This is third day of my internet recharge, my internet is not working. Now i am residing at neyyttinkara where i have a full range for vodafone, but my internet is not working. Trai is the only help for common people like us. Please consider my complaint on irresponsible customer care service and bad data connection of vodafone. Hoping you will do the needfull.

Ashish. L. G
Kerala 695524
Mob: [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Feb 11, 2019 Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon.

Vodafone India