Vodafone India — worst internet service

E-104, Radha Madhav Residency, College Road, Dunetha, Nani Daman, Nani Daman, India
 rakeshha on Jan 12, 2020
I am having two vodafone prepaid connections for past more than 7 years. I am seeing the worst ever internet service of vodafone for past more than 6 months. I am not even getting 2g speed most of the times and hardly any 3g/4g service at my home. If my problem is not solved by vodafone immediately, i am going to consumer court for compensation because of worst service and mental harassment inspite of paying the charges/rates decided by them.

[Jan 12, 2020] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2020
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, we would like to inform you that your concern has been raised under [protected] & we will get back to you at the earliest.

Snehal
Updated by rakeshha, Jan 14, 2020
Regret to say that after i called customercare and also lodged complaint, the network has worsened even more with speed of 1-5 kb/s. Instead of improvement, it has deteriorated more
Updated by rakeshha, Jan 21, 2020
Regret to say that i was assured of resolving my issue by 20 Jan 2020, but as on today i.e.21 Jan 2020, still the same problem persists and there has been no improvement till now. Now, i will have no option than to approach consumer court for compensation and mental harassment i have been suffering from past many months.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

Comments

Without my knowledge the phone balance has been deducted several times. I am a vodafon customer since last several years. This is totally unacceptable. Even the customer care support team is useless. I demand immediate refund for the same.

20737