Vodafone India — wrong bill generated for [protected] even after porting from vodafone

Hi sir,

My number [protected] has been ported to jio network from 2nd march and even after that vodafone has generated bill from 2nd march to 10th march which is rs 93/- and then again from 10th march to 20th march 2019 which is rs 125.03/-.
I have send so many emails with proof of invoice and recharge history from jio. But still they refused to listen. I believe they have been doing this for so many customers and fooling around people.
I have made all the payments but i want to tell everyone that i will not let go vodafone easily by cheating me. As they refused to help me, i have to bear an additional charge of rs 218/- and i don't know how many people have been cheated like this.

My primary number is [protected]
Name: debojit debnath
Faulty bill generated for number : [protected]
Kindly help in this regard.

[May 03, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Hi Debojit,

We'll get this checked and call you with an update

Vodadone India
Updated by Debojit Debnath May 03, 2019 Hello Consumer Forum,

Can you please remove the number from subject line ? I have receiving lot of fake calls claiming from Vodafone.
Updated by Debojit Debnath May 19, 2019 Hello Vodafone India,

Could you please update on the status? I have paid all the bills but still i want to come back to Vodafone, if provided a resolution on my issue.
Updated by Debojit Debnath Jun 05, 2019 How come it is showing as resolved?
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello Consumer Forum,

I am receiving lot of calls claiming from Vodafone . They are asking me to share the card details so that they can refund the amount and some asking to share the mobile screen by installing Inkwire Screen share . Please let me know what is going on. Please protect my number so that it doesn't reach to fake/spam people . Kindly help .

Vodafone India