[Resolved] Vodafone India — wrong billing of isd

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 akauto on Feb 16, 2019
This is in regard to postpaid connection of vodafone in my name shikha gupta no.[protected]. The bill for bill period 10.01.19 to 09.02.19 invoice number 12wb[protected] dt 10.02.19 for rs.2699.84 p for mobile number [protected].
Further in this bill outgoing isd call is reflecting on 04.02.19.
We are using this vodafone post paid number from last 4or 5years. Regularly paying bill on time. Never done isd call. But this time bill was raised for isd call number [protected] (8 call for 153 min) to country which was not known by me for rs. 2699.84 p in a single day on 04.02.19. After receiving bill i went to vodafone store. They gave me mail id to write complain on this.
I am also confirming that i did not made any isd call to that unknown country, then why should i pay for calls which i did not made. Also my dynamic credit limit which was manually set by me is rs.700/- then why vodafone did not stopped the service. My phone is outgoing service is stopped from 05.02.19 morning. I am afraid about it that if my phone was hacked and misused. Kindly solve my problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019
Hi!

That's not the experience we want you to have. We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon. Kindly help us with your alternate contact number using the following link http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8

Vodafone India
Updated by akauto, Mar 06, 2019
NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM VODAFONE .MY PHONE IS ALSO STOP WORKING .I AM FACING MANY PROBLEM WITHOUT PHONE .
Updated by akauto, Jun 07, 2019
RECEIVED CALL FROM VODAFONE .THEY SAID YOU HAVE TO PAID FULL AMOUNT BUT I TOLD I WILL PAY ONLY 700/- AS CREDIT LIMIT OF MY PHONE . SOLVE MY PROBLEM .

20414