Vodafone India — wrong sim got activated, and earlier working sim got deactivated

milindthombre on Mar 7, 2018

The problem has doubled now and i need urgent resolution of the same asap.

My old sim (Corporate number) which got deactivated today :[protected]
New sim which was given to me (4 weeks back as replacement) and was supposed to be activated :[protected]
Today the sim which got activated as per records from vodafone store (I checked this from one of the viman nagar vodafone shop) :[protected]

Now, i am stuck, cause, i am in pune and the 4 bungalows store which was handling the case can’t be visited by me, neither i have their contact number except for the representative shaquib who was handling this case and the docket. His cell phone (He does not pick up) – [protected].

Please see to it that my number is activated as soon as possible as it is causing me lot of inconvenience as i am without a active phone in pune.

[Mar 07, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am not receiving any otp from various sites. when i use phone no. of other other networks i get otp within seconds but while putting my Vodafone no. i do not receive otp. It's happening with my other Vodafone sim also.
Please provide some solution for this as i am unable to sign up at any websites using my number.

20755
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - wrong sim got activated, and earlier working sim got deactivated