Vodafone India — wrongly charging me for service they did not provide

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 siddskywalker on Nov 13, 2019
Dear vodafone,

While my trip to the country of bhutan, i activated a pack of 149 under i-roam as that was the only pack available.
You assured me data and phone service but to my surprise there was no data service hence i had to purchase a local sim and used it on an alternate handset which supported my main handset through hotspot feature.

Yet to my surprise you have charged me a lumsum of 37 k against only data usage when all this usage was made through wifi as there was no data network on my handset.

Also when i have a credit limit of 13000 then how can you charge me so much money after my credit limit.

You are wrongly charging me any amount and this is not acceptable.
I have travellled to many countries but never such experience.

Ii want this seriously taken up

[Nov 13, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Gipsy.
Updated by siddskywalker, Nov 18, 2019

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

Comments

Actually i am unable to send messages and i dont know my message service center no.is wrong and help me to know

20779
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - wrongly charging me for service they did not provide