Vogueshaire — horrible service! extremely rude and arrogant staff!

402, 4th floor, Tower B4, Spaze iTech Park, Sohna - Gurgaon Rd, Block S, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 ScamReporter on Aug 30, 2019
I am narrating this incident with a lot of anger. Regrettably i had thought of considering vogueshaire for my wedding. It all seemed good at the first glimpse, i had seen their insta profile and a few reviews online (Which i later realised were all fake and paid for). I spoke to someone from their team and they i was given a quote of 2.5 lacs for my wedding. I told him i would get back to him after a few days, he kept on calling and messaging non stop until i responded or answered the phone, i got back to him and asked him to negotiate and asked for the best price, he did not negotiate at all, he was adamant and stuck on his price, i even told him that i would reduce the deliverables and we can work something out, he did not listen and was stubborn that we want a minimum billing of 2.5 lacs only. I once and for all cordially and politely told him no and then he responds saying that i shouldnt have wasted his time, if i didnt have the budget i shouldnt have gotten in touch in the first place. He was extremely rude, unprofessional and totally ridiculous. He had absolutely no sense to talk or behave. This shows the kind of company vogueshaire is and the kind of people we would have to deal with. I tried to make him understand but he just wouldnt get it, he wouldnt stop with this idiocracy. This is a horrible experience and i would never recommend anyone to ever hire or use vogueshaire for their wedding. Do not get lured in the fake positive reviews on all wedding business marketing platforms. Please be careful! Please be warned! After this experience i will make sure i focus on getting good team with good decent people rather than people having fake positive reviews intended to fool people in falling for their trap and then disrespect and be rude to them and not even be sorry about it. This is highly unprofessional. Shame on you vogueshaire.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vogueshaire - horrible service! extremely rude and arrogant staff!

Company:Vogueshaire