[Resolved] Volkswagen India — headlight fogging and vibration+car wobbling issue

Navi Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Tsumyth Dev on Aug 26, 2017
I purchased polo 1.2 manual highline in september 2015. My headlight was replaced in march 2017 due to headlight adjuster not working.in june 2017, the replaced headlight started accumulating fog. On visiting the workshop they said it's normal. But the fog did not go for 4-5 hours. To which i argued with workshop people saying that in 2016 monsoon with the original headlight, it never fogged up!
The workshop people replaced 6 brand new headlights in the period between june to august 2017. But all 6 new headlight are fogging up badly even in rain of 5 minutes.

Second issue is that when i gave my car for 2 days to the workshop, a new vibration and wobbling issue has started. For which i have already visited the workshop 4 times. But every time they say that the vibration and wobbling is normal.
These people don't accept problems. Even if you they try to diagnose the problem and can't find a solution, they end up saying everything's fine and normal.

Pathetic and frustrating service with no value for customers time and money!!

Volkswagen please solve customer problems and give them a sigh of relief.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2017

[Aug 26, 2017] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Aug 26, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Sep 02, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your feedback dated 26th aug, 2017.

We have not received any response to our request dated 26th aug, 2017 for sharing with us your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

We understand, your concern is resolved and performance of your vehicle is meeting your utmost satisfaction.

In case of any further support of clarification please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or[protected].

We value your association with us, assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

My vehicle no.polo kl38-B-7578, I give my vehicle in evm vyttila, ernakulam showroom for programming.service exicutive told me its free and assured gifts.But evm ditributor cannot give me
June'2017, at Pondicherry showroom, salesman showed me "vento highline 2016 with POLO tyres". after payment, delivered with JK tyres.
Whatever content in showroom car, the same to be delivered, why they changed the cheap quality JK brand tyres?
Can I get it replaced by POLO?
pl. mail : [email protected]

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - headlight fogging and vibration+car wobbling issue