Volkswagen India — repeated problems with vw jetta car
FFelicitas India on Feb 27, 2018
This is with reference to my car vw jetta 2.0 highline tdi purchased from kun capital motors pvt ltd - vehicle regn no. Tn 02 ba 5670, the vehicle was taken during october 2014.
Since then, the car has been running into a series of manufacturing defects.
1) engine stalling / shut off: the car had a major problem which is above 120kms rpm vehicle stalls and all functions just freeze (Steering gets locked, brakes fail, and engine shut down) for this reason the car was in and out of your work shop several times, as they were unable to identify the error causing the same, they would simply return the car erasing the error codes, after all repeated efforts and complaint raised to your office they have made some repairs on 18th may 2015. Under warranty (11, 043kms). Invoice no. Sip151010 (This problem would have made me and my family to a death situation)
And issued an extended warranty for additional 2 years foc.
2) the 1st service was carried out on 26 sep 2015 (14, 925kms), and in the list of billing battery has been tested but in (16, 687kms) 23 nov 2015, invoice no. Sip155682 the battery was dead and replaced under warranty.
3) 18, 250kms - the cluster panel was replaced under warranty as false indications were shown for this again car was sent in for least 3 -4 times until after repeatedly sending the car to workshop they decided to replace, invoice no. Sip158323
4) 23, 000kms approx - the battery was dead and replaced under warranty for which they have not shared the invoice copy.
4) 30, 095kms - battery replaced again under warranty invoice no. Sip161056 dt.28 feb, 17
5) 31, 029kms - error code - steering light and abs light where glowing during running time. Invoice no. Sip161258 - dt.21march 2017
6) 31, 437kms - battery & sensors - connected to abs failure & traction control glowing continously, adaptive headlight failure, esc failure. Particular parts replaced after 4 times of vehicle going in and out of workshop. 11april 2017 finally replaced. Battery they are saying is fine - but vehicles doesn't start most times, should go dead any time i guess, this battery issued is connected with a component alternator i believe. The problem is with the alternator.
In view of the above, the car is most of the time in your workshop. The loan emi being paid is for the car to be sent to your work shop only. Worst part every time the car needs to be sent 3-5 times for the same issue they just erase the error code and send back, the same problem raised by the time car is home and has to be sent again & again.
25th feb, 38, 500kms the battery is dead, for which i had to pay up your road side assistance and also error code esc failure and adaptive head light failure and a small yellow light is shown like a steering wheel symbol is shown, your omr service adviser mr. Anish told will arrange for a pick today and inspect the same. Will your vw jatta car break down battery dead and other problems every 9000kms?
Whats the point of purchasing a premium car and suffer with so much problems and car lying in your service center half of the period.
This is causing a huge pressure on me. Either you may take the car and replace for a new car/ extended warranty for another 2 years period, failing which i am under so much of stress caused because of purchasing your car i ll have to take this to consumer court.
The extended warranty was given only because your team knows this car is prone to series of issues in the future. Your immediate action on this needed.
Other than the above minor issued which were there:
1) diesel lid opening failure. Rectified
2) disc looks rusted from beginning - they say its not a problem, all cars of vw have the same issue is what they say.
3) music system hangs (Unable to diagnose)
4) the phone charger doesn't work (Still not rectified after repeated complaints)
Request to look into this provide me an immediate action on the concern and proper service with necessary extended warranty or you may replace the car. Failing which i shall be raising the same to consumer court.
[Feb 27, 2018] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|