Volkswagen India — replacement of new water body into old damaged water body, bolts etc from service volkswagen centre jammu.

Javed Hamid on Jan 2, 2018
I have purchased volkswagon tdi bearing regd. No. Dl8cna 6215 polo 1.2 cr-comfortli from new delhi and after few days i found that the vehicle has clutch problem. I contacted the service centre of volks wagon situated at nh1a, by pass road, jammu, 180010, where the estimate/ replacement of parts of my vehicle has been intimated with regard replacement of mounting, ball bearing, stop, clutch pressure plate, clutch disc and release bearing in which the amount incurred upon these items is 23, 531. I paid the amount vide order no. So1701714d.172814 dated 08.11.17, promised date 10.11.17, after receiving the vehicle i just approached to my residence my vehicle has been automatically stopped. I again approached the concerned service centre, and on the next date the vehicle was found some wire problem where i again paid 500 to the said service centre, before exit from the service centre i open the bonnet of my vehicle i found my coolant body was empty, and on spot i complained to the concerned mistry who told me it is no issue and the water body of the vehicle is ok. I approached to my house, the coolant of the said vehicle has been dropped i approached telephonically many times to the service centre but they do not bothered. I compelled to examine from open market with regard to it, where they have intimated the water body is totally leaked which needs immediate replacement as well as many bolts of engine were found missed.

[Jan 02, 2018] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Javed Hamid, Jan 02, 2018
water body damaged, bolts of many parts in Engine were missed, and also the perfect sound of the engine is not found. when i approached the service centre they are charging for another part, they have confused me what can i do, at last i think i have to change all the parts of my vehicle because they replaced one item and another good item replaced into old or damaged.
Updated by Javed Hamid, Jan 02, 2018
i am going to lodge FIR against the said service centre.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Volkswagen mysore has sold me 2015 Car as brand new 2017 Car and the Car has manufacturing defect, it is giving injector problem and mechanic told me it’s 2015.

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - replacement of new water body into old damaged water body, bolts etc from service volkswagen centre jammu.
    www.bdomains.com