[Resolved] Volkswagen India — Turbo charger complaint

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ashishkumar.singh
Own a volkswagen vento highline tdi, bought on July 2012
From past few weeks my car started loosing its pick-up while driving, i took my car to the authorized workshop and got it checked.
At the workshop after checking my car, i was told that the turbo charger (Glow) sensor is faulty and it needs to be replaced, the cost of replacement is approximately 120k to 141k inr.
I inquired why the sensor got damaged, the concerned people were unable to answer.
I find this fishy, please help me...
Complaint marked as Resolved May 31, 2016
own a volkswagen vento highline tdi, bought on sep 2011.
At the workshop after checking my car, i was told that the Turbo charger(GLOW) sensor is faulty and it needs to be replaced, the cost of replacement is approximately 140k to 150k inr.
I find this fishy, please help me...

[May 25, 2016] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

Customer Care After Sales
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

For Enquiries/ Complaints[protected]
For Road Side Assistance[protected] /[protected]
E-mail customer.care[email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your feedback dated 25th May, 2016.

We have not received any response to our request dated 04th June, 2016 for sharing with us your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

We understand, your concern is resolved and performance of your vehicle is meeting your utmost satisfaction.

In case of any further support of clarification please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or[protected].

We value your association with us, assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care After Sales
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - Turbo charger complaint