[Resolved] Volkswagen India — Vento automatic tdi

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 harjeetsokhi
I brought this car on 7th june 2016.,. the very next i drove it there was pulling on left side which driving.,., so i thought its a simple alignment problem.,., the vehicle was send again and again and today (4th july) its the 4th time.,., that the car has been sent for the same problem.. result is 0.,.

Harjeet singh
Car purchased from : gj 6kd 2220
Place : vadodara lankmark
Mobile : [protected]

Reqeust for an immediate refund of my money.,. and the car can be kept by the company,.,.,.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016

[Jul 04, 2016] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma’am,

Thank you for sharing feedback, we understand your query has been resolved.

We thank you for being our valuable customer. Assuring you our best services always.

Sincerely,

Volkswagen Customer Care

For Enquiries/ Complaints[protected]
For Road Side Assistance[protected] /[protected]
E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in

Comments

Dear Harjeet
I am one of the many people who share this experience. I bought my Vento TDi DSG in 2015 and till date I have the alignment issue and the vehicle pulling to left. And no matter what the "experts" in VW Service center try, it pulls to the left. So much so, I have left it to fate now.

The VW Management is too busy worrying about protecting it's fate in the fuel emission scandal that they are least bothered about such "petty" issues.

In team-bhp forum you can find the e-mail ID of the GM of VW or the Director of VW Global Sales. You should try that channel instead of posting here. It's of no use.

Niranjan
([protected])
BTW a friend of mine who bought a TSI DSG about 1 month ago had the same problem within 3 weeks. He got it rectified and now he complaints of screeching noise in the suspension when he goes over a speed bump. And this started occuring "after" the wheel alignment.

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - Vento automatic tdi