[Resolved]  Voltas — 1.5 tonne tata voltas ac

Dear sirs,

I am g. Rajendra kumar, residing at 116a/20 gillnagar extension, choolaimedu, chennai 600 094 have purchased the above ac online through amazon on 21/01/2018 and installed by your representatives on 23/01/2018.

2. Functioning of ac right from the beginning is not satisfactory and on our complaint your representative shri g. Balaji ([protected]) has attended to the ac. He said that gas leak is there in the machine and refilled the gas about 10 days ago.

3. Yesterday from 10 p. M. The ac is not functioning well and no cooling effect.

4.in the circumstances, i request you to replace the ac machine as we are not in a position to put up with it anymore.

5. As yesterday none of the family members could sleep at all your urgent action is required.

G. Rajendra kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-21 07:46:18

[Mar 17, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Mar 17, 2018
Dear Rajendra Kumar,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018
Dear Rajendra Kumar,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

Sir, I have purchased Voltas A/C IN 17.04
2016 VASANTH &CO BRANCH HOSUR. I MISSED THE BILL COPY. SERVICE PEOPLE ASKING THE BILL. KINDLY PROVIDE THE DUPLICATE BILL COPY TO MY MAIL ID. My mobile number is [protected]. My A/C HAS SOME PROBLEM. SO I WANT TO NEED SERVICE

MAIL ID:[protected]@gmail.com
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2018

Dear Iswarya Vijaya,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 30, 2018

Dear Iswarya Vijaya,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.