[Resolved]  Voltas — ac-installation service no [protected]

I bought a voltas split ac from amazon 2 weeks back. As per amazon service they booked ac installation request to voltas, the day they delivered the ac i. E on 5th may 2019.
A call came form voltas side by 6th that they are going to come by 7th 2:30pm. I requested for 4:30pm as it is difficult to come out from the office. They were o. K. With it. I waited for them on 7th and next half of the day but didn't get any communication further. I have a sms from voltas with service id for the same and customer care number. I tried both but nothing worked.
I tried over net and got dedicated website for voltas care and fond my installation service is showing pending. But there is no way to know when that will happen. Thus again i booked installation - service request, and got system generated sms as well but there is no human in voltas bother to call and inform when they are please to come!
Now again system generated sms that "duplicate service request" we are deleting" for not deleting call some no. And if you call you can understand the person just hung up the phone! I 'm just very curious to know what is the issue? And what makes voltas employee to behave ridiculously! I know chennai is now over 40 degree and can cause mental disorder.

This is an worst type of service any one can expect from a brand which is a child of tata.
ac-installation service no 19050615120
ac-installation service no 19050615120
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear Avrajit,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 29, 2019 Dear Avrajit,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Yes, matter resolved after I put complain to this forum and they forwarded it to Voltas. Thanks to this forum for supporting.

Voltas