Voltas — ac water leak

Hajipur, Vaishali District, Bihar, India
 Onlyankurshukla on May 25, 2019
I registered complain on 23th may 2019, my service request # is [protected]. But till now no any response from voltas. From my ac continue water leak, and due to this my newely born baby facing lot of problems. I call back many times to customer care to send some people as soon as possible. But no response. This is my mistake that i buy voltas ac., now i never done such mistake.

I also suggest to everyone that please not buy any voltas product due to it's very very poor service

Ankur shukla
Cinema road, hajipur, bihar

[May 25, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019
Dear Ankur Shukla,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 31, 2019
Dear Ankur Shukla,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team