[Resolved] Voltas — air conditioner - gas charging problem

Pushkar Garg on Jun 16, 2019
I had get the gas refill in my Voltas Ac as on 29.03.19. But few days back I felt that the Ac is not working properly. So I raised a query to Voltas custom care regarding my concern. So they assure me that we will send our technician to resolve the same & we will not charge anything as same is in warranty period i.e 3 months. But when the technician arrive they ask us Rs 350/- as visit charge. I have asked Voltas Customer Care regarding same but they are not entertaining and said that you have to pay the charges. After that I have to pay that 350 Rs as a visit charge irrespective of the fact that the same is under warranty period. So I want my money back. I am enclosing copy of bills to corroborate the same.

air conditioner - gas charging problem
air conditioner - gas charging problem
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2019

[Jun 22, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Dear Pushkar,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Pushkar,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team