Voltas — dealers rude behaviour and not attractive bring request after selling the product

Shalinif on May 25, 2020
I bought a voltas air cooler grand 72 from unique enterprisers, d-79, malviya nagar delhi gst/uin: 07aabfu3392a1zg. On 20th may 2020
When i checked for air cooler the dealer recommended it to be a very good product and said it gives efficient cooling for at least 2 seasons but when the cooler was delivered i found it not cooling at all when i went to the shop to inform about this he spoke very rudely and said how do you expect a cooler to give cooling effect it’s not an ac i said then why did you sell it to me you should have said that don’t go for cooler it won’t be efficient so he said he will lodge a complain in the company and get it checked but no one came and now when i am calling him he is talking very rudely and saying that you directly talk to the company. This is unprofessional attitude and not accepted. The customer should not be treated like this once the product is sold and they have got all the money. Please help me getting my cooler repaired, changed so that it works efficiently or getting my refund.

[May 25, 2020] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 26, 2020
Dear Shalini,

We are sorry for the experience you had. We request you to kindly share your complaint number or registered contact number along with the area pin code at [email protected] so that we can assist you further

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Dear Shalini,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - dealers rude behaviour and not attractive bring request after selling the product