[Resolved] Voltas — delay in installation of ac

Pune, Maharashtrap, India
 shashi*11 on Apr 10, 2019
I have purchased a new 1.5 ton split ac of voltas on 04 apr 2019 through amazon. Even after a week the installation and warranty registration is still pending. I have been calling the custome care voltas almost everyday but they are just assuring it will be done tommorow. Also the number of technician which have been provided to me is unresponsive. This unethical behaviour on part of voltas is kind of harassment as i have already paid the full amount fot the ac. My installation charges should be waived off because of this delay and unethical behaviour of voltas.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 10, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Shashi,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by shashi*11, Apr 12, 2019
After my complaint regarding installation, the installation of my 105 ton ac were carried oit on 11 Apr 19 and i have paid full installation charges. However, after one hr of running water started dropping down from the ac and i informed the same to the technician. They again came on12 Apr and found that the drainage pipe fitted is improper. when i enquired about the same they refused to change the pipe. voltas is simply fooling customers and only minting money without providing support. my problem has not been resolved till dt and i shall not be paying any additional charges.
Dear Shashi,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Comments

I have purchased voltas 1.5 window air conditioner from flipkart. 29 may 2018.but aak bhe service nahi ho pai. Please service kar do. Aur ha jab a/c liya tha tab usma jali nahi mili thi wo bhe bhajo. Kal tak service

Dear Customer(Manilarohit),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Customer(Manilarohit),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team
At night water leakes from flaps

Dear Yash,

Dear Yash,

Voltas Online Team
I want to do service of my voltas 1.5 ton window ac.i contacted on your toll free nuber many times but every time toll free number says it is wrong.so i want to contact you.kindly contact me and send some engineer from your side

Dear Customer(mkyadav80),

Dear Customer(mkyadav80),

Hi team,

I am from Lucknow city (Up). I m trying to connect toll free number multiple times but call is not connecting. My free warranty service is due and it needs to be done as early as possible.
Waiting for positive response and do the needful.

Shailesh Kumar
Phone- [protected]
Mail- [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Shailesh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2019

Dear Shailesh,

Voltas Online Team
I am facing also same problem regarding ac installation, voltas team only assured us that it will be done but its pending from 8/4/19 to 11/4/19.
Hope they will do the same..
Rajesh kumar

Dear Customer(errkraj),

Dear Customer(errkraj),

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - delay in installation of ac