[Resolved] Voltas — delay in installation of air conditioner

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Ramesh Samartha on Apr 8, 2019
I have purchased one air conditioner 5-6 days back vide my request no [protected] by paying all charges but company executives/installation engineers are not attending. However I have requested many times /everyday but they will give one or the other reason for not coming for installation. I request ur kind self to look in to the matter immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2019

[Apr 09, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Dear Ramesh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Ramesh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team

Comments

Career AC service

from Sanjoy Kumar Nag
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019

Dear Sanjoy,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 3, 2019

Dear Sanjoy,

Great Eastern Trading Company service
Very bad experience after I purchase A Carrier inverter AC. First it was delivered by Great Eastern Trading Company after 6 day in gruelling heat of summer in Bengal and Installation taking a long span of 10 days more but not yet been done. The item is dumped in my room but of no use. I am calling Carrier service and Great Eastern Trading Company Chinsurah Khadina More but all give false promises or excuses... it have a bitter experience ... no idea what to do next and also suggest others not to go for Carrier as service not assured and do not purchase anything fron Great Eastern Trading Company ...

from Sanjoy Kumar Nag

Voltas - delay in installation of air conditioner