[Resolved] Voltas — installation/ demo of your product voltas 1.5 ton inverter 5 star (bee rating 2018) delux cool 185v dye split ac (white)

Rajivnagar Road no 17, Keshrinagar, Patna, Patna District, Bihar, India
 Vineet Kumar Singh on Jun 22, 2019
Very sadly i wish to inform you that, i purchased a product voltas 1.5 ton inverter 5 star (Bee rating 2018) delux cool 185v dye split ac (White) on 12.06.19 which was delivered on 18.06.19. Request for installation was raised on 19.06.19 but even after 4 days no technician had yet contacted me for installation. More than 8-9 times i requested to customer care to resolve my complain then they asked me to contact service center on [protected]/ [protected] but no one is responding my calls. I have been frustrated and harassed in last 4 days. The after sales service is very poor. 2 times customer representative hold my call to connect with higher authority and hold me waiting for 17 mins and disconnected the call without any conclusion.
I ask the management, what kind of service you are providing to customers. I was also asked not to install the ac from other technician outside your company else warrantee will not be covered.

Request id is [protected], registered mobile no is [protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2019

[Jun 22, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Dear Vineet,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Vineet,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - installation/ demo of your product voltas 1.5 ton inverter 5 star (bee rating 2018) delux cool 185v dye split ac (white)