[Resolved] Voltas — no action on complaint

man8181 on Jun 14, 2018
I rajinder singh registered a complaint on 9/6/2018 with contact no [protected] regarding my voltas ac. Your mechanic visted my residence on 11/6/2018 in my absence and took rs250 and said that he will visit in the evening and repair the ac. It has been 4 days he has not returned back nor he is picking the phone. Is this how your company and employees are making money by frauding your consumers. I have emailed you regarding this earlier also but no reply has come from your side. I want my money back. Take immediate action otherwise i will go legally against your company.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2018

[Jun 14, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2018
Dear Rajinder Singh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018
Dear Rajinder Singh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Voltas Online Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Voltas - no action on complaint