[Resolved]  Voltas — p3 error for voltas inverter ac

I have been facing a problem with p3 error for my air conditioner, find below details of the same.

Sharing you the video of the error message through google drive.

This is with reference to the subjected matter which i have been following up with your concern team for more than 4 months, the technical team has attended the call more than three times in the situation of covid 19 pandemic.

The problem still persists, and i being a customer have been left shocked with this behavior, the last time when the technical team visited my place they insisted that i need to fix an stabilizer which indeed will resolve this p3 problem.

Recently i have attached the stabilizer and found the same problem, can you please help me to get this resolved at the earliest
Also to inform you this time i would need some proper investigation, and not false perceptions from the technical team.

To my surprise i seen similar cases reported for voltas on the consumer complaint site, still the technicians are unable to solve the problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 9, 2020
This is still pending and marked as completed.

[Sep 05, 2020] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Sep 09, 2020
Dear Customer,

We are sorry for the experience you had. We request you to kindly share your complaint number or registered contact number along with the area pin code at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com so that we can assist you further.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Sep 18, 2020
Dear Customer,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team