[Resolved] Voltas — paid for amc but never received the bill for it

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 sowmiya kr on Feb 22, 2019
I had registered a complaint with my voltas ac on feb 18th 2019, complaint no s9c1802002. My complaint was attended by a person sent from villivakkam, chennai branch. They had identified a gas leave for which i paid an amount of rs.6700 for the repair as well as 3yrs amc. He didn't give me a bill stating that it will e mailed to me. 2 days have gone by and i have not received the amc copy nor the service guy attending my calls. His no is [protected]. I want my amc copy and it's very rude on the service partner to reject the customers calls.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019

[Feb 22, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2019
Dear Sowmiya,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
Dear Sowmiya,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - paid for amc but never received the bill for it