[Resolved] Voltas — poor service and miss guiding the customer

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Rayansh0301 on Apr 19, 2019
I am having a voltas split ac. I m very disappointed from this brand and it's services. I will never purchase this company products again and never refer/suggest to anyone.. I have complained so many time but there person never responded properly... From last week they make us fool that they will come today yesterday but no one come...[protected] this there helpline number always they say problem will be resolved today.. But nothing happens. Their executive did not come.
Every day they says some one will come today.. But none came.
My compalint is not getting resolved since a week. Complaint no is [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 23, 2019

[Apr 19, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Customer(Rayansh0301),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2019
Dear Customer(Rayansh0301),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - poor service and miss guiding the customer