[Resolved] Voltas — poor service to customers and cheating by head of voltas office
Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
NsNSIC VKI Jaipur on Jun 11, 2019
HORRIBLE TO SEE NO REPLY FROM ANY OF SENIOR OFFICER WHICH REVEALS THAT FULL FREEDOM IS GIVEN BY VOLTAS TO ITS EMPLOYEES TO CHEAT OR PLAY WITH CUSTOMERS AND LET THEM ENJOY TIE-UP WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS/DEALERS AND SO
Dear Sir, , I repeat the steps happened with me ( Some more cases also with me if required). Please go through my lines step by step and reply accordingly;
1. DAY One: Online complaint lodged by me. A message was received on my mobile number [protected].
2. Day Two;-Tried to contact toll free to know the status of complaint and the date of repair--No Proper Answer.
3. Day Three: Tried all land line and Mobile unmbers available on your wensite for Jaipur-All not available/ Not in existence.
4. Day Foyr-Dropped email regarding complaint --Received monotonous email but with contact number of RM-Mr. Sanjay.
5. Day Five; Called Mr Sanjay-After several request-He agreed to send technician on next Day.
6. Day Six;-Two technician reached-Cleaned unit first, then told condenser not working and changed condenser but no avail--Both[ technicians were neither ITI nor diploma or any technical qualification
7. Day Six.-One Mr. Khan attended then on same day and found one of compressor is burnt-Repaired the connection and the system started running.
8. Day 09 Again informed by me that system is not working properly . Mr. Sanjay was informed by me for same that the Refrigeration GAS might have leaked. He advised to replace the AC Submitting that repairing will be very costly.
9. Day 12.; Voltas repairing agent visited and informed that there is a leakage of GAS. Mr. Sanjay was asked by me to submit the repairing cost of GAS replacement with THREE Month warranty such that it is not repeated for next three months. I was informed that there is a need of replacement of several parts to ensure that no leakage are repeated.
10. Day 15; After several reminders -Mr. SANAJY Arranged quotation for repairing of the system and told me to replace the pipes, Compressor etc. I asked your service agent and Mr. Sanjay to send me the inspection report / Observation of the repairing agent confirming the need of compressor and Pipes.
" By Below email;-I have asked to provide me -WHY SHOULD I CHANGE MY COMPRESSOR AND PIPES" What did you find during your inspection which has forced you to ask the customer for replacement of pipe and Compressor and Pay Rs.8500+Taxes where as this compressor was changed 03 years back by you under warranty. "
THE ANSWER IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER AND TO PENALIZE CUSTOMER.
Away from the below listed reason, i can tell you some more reasons for failure of a compressor. I would like to know your observations/Readings which were taken by your technician to ensure that there was a need of replacement of compressor .
I hope now you might have understood my point and customer problem. If need more clarification please feel free to write.
Please also let me know what are your requirement for selection of your service provider or any body can be appointed either a qualified or street Dog.
Looking forward for a positive reply
B-133A, Rajendra Marg, Bapu Nagar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2019
[Jun 11, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportVoltas Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019
Dear D.K. Agrawal,
Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.
Voltas Online Team
Verified SupportVoltas Customer Care's response, Jul 17, 2019
Dear D.K. Agrawal,
We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.
Voltas Online Team
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|