[Resolved]  Voltas — poor service with bad quality

I am ankit goyal from aligarh. I bought a ac of your company last year. But the ac is of so poor quality that istead if working properly its making our room more hot. And when we call the company. The person they would send always says its a small ac for your room. But let me tell you whether the ac is small then also it should cool the room. Now when we diagnose the problem we realise that the ac gas would have leaked. So the company should fill it. But the company with poor service rather i would say worst service took 1 month to refill it. But then we thought let it be now the ac will cool but our happiness last for a couple of days. Then again the gas leaked. So this is the quality of your service which tookbone month to refill and took few days to empty. Our whole money is wasted. We again have complained this year but still their is no action. I guess it would again take one month. So i request you to take this garbage from my house and please refund the money if your company takes so called guarantee.
For details contact [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 10, 2019

[May 03, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 04, 2019 Dear Ankit,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 30, 2019 Dear Ankit,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team