[Resolved] Voltas — registration of voltas ac for warranty

Chakravarthy VSK on Jun 29, 2018
Dear sir, we have purchased voltas AC: EU 183V CZT (R-410A) on[protected] from bajaj electronics, secunderabad. ON the day of purchase I contacted your costumer care to register our AC for extended warrenty and have sent and sms stating WTA to the mobile number given by them. but till date my AC was not registered for extended warranty. i have made number of calls to your customer care but no action has been taken to register our AC. in connection to this I request you to kindly do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 10, 2018

[Jun 30, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2018
Dear Chakravarthy,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 10, 2018
Dear Chakravarthy,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Voltas Online Team
Updated by Chakravarthy VSK, Nov 19, 2018
Complaint NOT resolved, NOT yet attended, I have sent multiple emails with the required documents, NO response till date, if you are not the concerned person kindly give the contact details of the concerned person. Regards
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Voltas - registration of voltas ac for warranty