[Resolved]  Voltas — service still pending

I'm as everybody else is a victim of bad customer handling by VOLTAS India. I live in Bhopal city of madhay pardesh & i purchased a voltas slipt inventor AC on 19th April 2018, from there on till this date I haven't received any service for my product. The service provider didn't care enough to at least called us giving us reminder of the free service. My all free services are lapse now. Even after all this I contacted the call center on last Sunday, requesting for a service as soon as possible and now it's been 2 days & not a single person showed up from there side. My complaint number is [protected]. There is a local service provider company goes by the name Airtech engineers Bhopal and I contacted them also but even then the result is same. I'm facing a lot of struggle in this matter & my valuable time is also getting wasted. I request the concern authorities to take strict actions against service provider and to resolve my problem.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[Apr 30, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response May 03, 2019 Dear Customer(लाला जी),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Dear Customer(लाला जी),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team