Voltas — unable to claim warranty on air conditioner bought in 2015

Vani3005 on Apr 17, 2019
My voltas split a/c which was purchased on 19th june 2015. The registration of the a/c was done right after the purchase. Although, the phone number linked to the registration is no longer handy as i have moved to a different city.

The a/c's compressor has failed. Under the 5 year warranty and t&c applied by the company this should be covered for free. The repairs and services have only been performed by voltas executives.

I am currently in indore where the centre is unnecessarily requesting for a message that was received post registration. They are saying the warranty will only be claimed if the message is showed. How do you expect me to keep that save for 3 years? And my registered no. Is no longer with me.

This had been purchased thru amazon. I have all bills and my most recent service request no. Is [protected]

I am disappointed with the response given by the company. This was not expected.

[Apr 17, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Customer(Vani3005),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]

Voltas Online Team