[Resolved]  Voltas — voltas inverter type 1.5 ton split ac

Sir/madam,

Recently i have purchased one inverter type 1.5 ton split ac for my residence and for the operation of the wifi mode i have installed the voltas apps in my mobile. However, it is really surprising that after signing up with my mail id i could not link the website to varify my email id after clicking on the link provided by you after repeated attempts. I also tried by copying & pasting the link in a separate browser.

Your message is as below -

Dear user,

Thanks for using voltas smart ac.

To verify your email address and activate your account, click the link below:
(If clicking on the link does not work, try to copy and paste it into your browser.)

Thanks.
The voltasteam

When i click the link, new window shows like attached file.

Till now, i have received no email / phone call from voltas in this regard. Please look into the matter.

Pranjal sarma,
Mobile no: [protected],
Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2018
Dear Pranjal,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Dear Pranjal,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.