Voltas — voltas split ac 1.5 ton substandard product

HIRANANDANI ESTATE , G B ROAD, Thane, Maharashtra, India
 harjitk on Nov 3, 2019
This product was bought from Lotus electronics Ujjain on 26th April 2014 .
This is exactly 5 years and little more now .
Suddenly my AC stopped cooling and i had to call your technician for checking .
Who came and charged me 450 rs for the visit .
Within 5 mins of his inspection he declared that the AC's compressor is spoiled and i have to change it . That would cost of around 15-20 k all inclusive .
I am aghasted and surprised to see, such a renowned brand like voltas selling such low quality products and a compressor which is suppose to work for more then 20 years as per lot of technicians getting spoiled in just 5 years .
This is in spite of you charging a premium in most of the available products in the market .
The technician who came, told me to replace the compressor i will give guarantee of 10 years .. that's really very funny .. Original did not work for 5 years and the replacement will give me 10 yrs warranty .

With due humility i would like to request your concern to to give a possible solution .

[Nov 03, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Nov 04, 2019
Dear Harjit,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number or registered mobile number at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2019
Dear Harjit,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team