Voltas — voltas window ac dz 183 (bad partnership kohinoor televideo.

NewBie NewBie on May 15, 2018
I have purchased a voltas window ac 183 dz o the 6th of this month.
With 5 years full warranty has been promised at time of sale..

This has been delivered by kohinoor on saturday the 12th of this month.
This was purchased at the exhibition in bandra kurla complex organised by kohinoor.
All billing was done by kohinoor.

Since purchase i have been chasing kohinoor for installation.
This has not happened to date however in the meanwhile i got a call for voltas for demo.
I responded that installation hasnt happened.

Now, voltas called me up today and says i have not raised an installation request.
I have said that i have not raised any request and kohinoor is managing everything.
Now i am told that if kohinoor does the installation then the warranty is void.
This was stated by mr baskar today at approximately 14:00 hours

Kindly clarify what does your partnership entail and when you know that kohinoor provides an install service that voids your warranty why do you not explicitly state this?

How does voltas take part in an exhibition with kohinoor and not provide in writing that warrant will be void if kohinoor installs the product?
How does voltas accept demo requests if install is done by kohinoor?

I am an end customer who having paid in full and sitting with an uninstalled ac 15 days after payment and not clear on the way ahead.
And am the victim of kohinoor / voltas partnership.
Respond and resolve.

[May 15, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 15, 2018
Dear Customer(NewBie NewBie),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018
Dear Customer(NewBie NewBie),

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Ac is not cooling further behaviour of technician is not at all good asking money for everything asking money for gas my friend suggested me voltas i opt for it if same behaviour continued i vll never advise other for voltas
Voltas Customer Care's response, May 16, 2018

Dear Vipender Pratap Singh,

Voltas Customer Care's response, May 24, 2018

Dear Vipender Pratap Singh,

Have a nice day.

Voltas Online Team

Voltas - voltas window ac dz 183 (bad partnership kohinoor televideo.