[Resolved] Voltas — window ac 1.5 ton getting error code df

Manish138 on Apr 20, 2018
I bought ac last year (7th may 2017) and this my second complaint ([protected]) in last 2 month about cooling issue.

First place for this complaint appointment was schedule for 18th april 2018 but no visit from technician till 20th april 2018)

Also every time technician just do the cleaning of ac and issue do reoccur after month.

I also want highlight that this time after ac run for 3-4 hours with very low cooling even at 20 c some noise come from ac and it goes in df mode and dont start for some time.

My warranty will end on 7th may and if technician does not provide me right solution than after warranty i will end up paying for issue which was complaint during warranty.

I need urgent attention here and permanent fix.

I am really working with brand new product which has started giving complaint after 8 month of use.

Attaching billing invoice of purchase

window ac 1.5 ton getting error code df
Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2018

[Apr 20, 2018] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2018
Dear Customer(Manish138),

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2018
Dear Manish,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Its Strange for me as well.

after dry service my ac reaction was very bad, our AC was under Warranty so people came another day and next day too to fix that issue after replacement of display circuit.

I understood, Voltas premature team did my service, but I didn't notice, component was old but Now I agree too.

same issue started again again error dF, sometime E2, E4, not sure what happen.

Finally I agree to not buy Voltas product even I recommend do not buy this product why("research issue on web then trust on me") however I replaced my all voltas except one window. I will do this as well but I have to wait until fix window door with carpenter . these days facing badly issue dF. I want to know what is this exactly.
haquea1's reply, Jun 5, 2018
minor correction - *after wet service
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 6, 2018

Dear Customer(haquea1),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint number and mobile no. at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018

Have a nice day.

Voltas Customer Care's response, Jul 6, 2018

Dear Customer(haquea1),

Hope your concern has been resolved as per your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com in case you need any further assistance.

Voltas Online Team

I have already written mail at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com, acknowledgement received but not any solution.
Voltas Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

Dear Customer(A Haque),

We sincerely apologize for the delay. Our team is working on your concern and we will connect with you regarding the same as earliest.

Voltas Online Team
no response received so far, mail sent at voltas.socialmedia@gmail.com
The day i bought the ac, not got any of the free services till now. Registered it but then also no response. End up paying to the electrician for the services. Dont know what has happened to Voltas. Now from past 4 days i am seeing df error on display screen and after that my ac has stoped cooling and its around 4 days.

Even when our problem is not resolved, there comes a message that your problem has been resolved.

Voltas was a brand name..Dont spoil it by not giving satisfied services because any business is successful for the service they provide. But you all are not bothered after the customers after they buy your product.

My current request no. is - [protected]