[Resolved] Voltas — Worst ever after sales service

manish_voltas
Dear sir, I purchased a VOLTAS windows AC in may 2014 from Kay Dee communications sector 18 noida.Right from the beginning there was an issue with display panel and proper functioning of AC.I called at your toll free number to resolve the issue.After continuous visit by your technician with in warranty period the problem remained unsolved.I requested lot of time to either resolve the issue or replace the faulty machine but nothing happened.Now the machine is running out of warranty.Again i made a call at your toll free number few days back.A technician came for service he charged for that.he claimed that he has resolved the issue, but the problem remained the same and a new problem started with a threat of sparking and triping off the power.And the technician is saying he will charge again for another visit. Now me and my family is at threat of being a blast in Ac. right from the beginning the machine is giving a trouble.I thought the machine will be changed in warranty period or the problem will be resolved.now the warranty period is over and i am paying for the fault which is not mine.Its a breach of contract.I suffered for last one year. now tell me about the solution.either there is end of this problem. I experienced the worst ever after sales service.Also there no clear idea about who is your authorized service center in this area.Your service engineer are worst as they are not able to resolve the issue in one year. I want to know weather my issue will be addressed or I move to consumer court for that. An unsatisfied Customer Manish Kumar. NL Editor-India Tv [protected]

In response to my compliant about windows AC which was giving trouble for last one year and more is now resolved.Great effort.

I appreciate the effort taken by the team of Voltas . my issue was taken personally by Mr rahul jain and resolved the year long problem.While there visit technical people were well behaved. As for now my AC is working perfectly.Thanks a lot for the prompt response.Looking forward for the same positive effort.

thanking you.

Manish Kumar.

Sr. N L editor INDIA TV

9899812391.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear manish_voltas

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please write to us at voltasallweather@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team

I appreciate the effort taken by the team of Voltas . my issue was
taken personally by Mr rahul jain and resolved the year long
problem.While there visit technical people were well behaved. As for now
my AC is working perfectly.Thanks a lot for the prompt response.Looking
forward for the same positive effort.

thanking you.

Manish Kumar.

Sr. N L editor INDIA TV

[protected].
Dear manish_voltas,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltasallweather@gmail.com.
Have a nice day.