[Resolved]  Voltas — wta warranty extended certificate not receive

When i bought this i extend the warranty but still i have to pay full amount to repair it i bought in 2017. Now the condition is very bad. Quality was very bad and service is also poor i have not got my bill of extended warranty from v care at the time of sales they sowing you so much thing but neither they have quality nor they can provide you good service only thing they know how to make money. Customer service agents does not have sufficient information to provide you. I am still waiting for the certificate of wta. Also send email to [protected]@voltas.com, but did not get any response. Please provide me warranty extended certificate asap

Harsh kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 26, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] Voltas customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 07, 2019
Dear Harsh Kumar,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further assistance, please write to us at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team
Voltas Customer Care's response Jun 25, 2019
Dear Harsh,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Please feel free to give us your feedback at voltas.[protected]@gmail.com.

Voltas Online Team