Vovinet Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 9, 2022

File a complaint to Vovinet

Having problems with Vovinet?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Vovinet customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Vovinet

Vovinet Website

Vovinet Head Office Address

A/301-303,. Everest Grande, Mahakali Caves Rd., Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Vovinet Phone Numbers

Vovinet reviews & complaints page 2

My broadband services are down for more than 60 hours now and there is no proper response from customer support and ETA for this issue.

And this is not the first time, every 5-7 days we face the similar issue and most of the time they say it is due to Fiber cut in our area or there is some activity going on for new customers.

We rarely use overall 20 days of services out if 30 days for which we pay in advance to them.

They don't have any escalations hierarchy and customer support never transfer our call to higher managers. I am not sure how they are in industry without fulfilling these mandatory requirements.
Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

WiFi does not appear on any device I want to connect to my Wifi (other than the ones already connected).
    I today bought a Kindle and I cannot connect it to my Wifi. I can see the Wifi connection of my neighbour, etc on my device, but not my own.
    Called many times to Vovinet customer and technical support but without success.
    This is not the first time it happened to me.
    Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The worst internet service providers I have ever come across, I had requested for a static IP address for which they took around a month and after the payment taken by the company person, they are not able to make connection and non of their engineers seem to be interested in completing the work, they come and go wasting my time and when I ask them if the work is done their reply is another engineer will come and see to the problem.
      Neither static IP connection has been made nor am I getting basic internet services.
      I had talk with customer care person along with engineer and sales executive on conference, they are least bothered that even the customer is on line they deny for the work and keep going on with the abusive language. they are not even ready to give the money back. I would request non Should opt for Vovinet broadband service and also a strict action to be taken against this company
      Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hey there, did you require a static IP for running a server and port forwarding it over to WAN?

I am using this internet in Park Street Society Pune and feel cheated with this internet connection.

At time of taking connection sales person has promised to give good service but now after taking connection everything in changed.

In period of 1 month 15-20 days internet does not works and when you call customer care in morning they keep on repeating this will be resolved by end of day. But when you call them in evening they repeat this will be resolved by tomorrow.

I am calling and complaining for last 10 days and getting same nonsense reply.

I would recommend a big NO NO for this internet.
        Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They are the worst service provider in Pune.
          we are facing issues with internet service and they are just saying the same statement for last 5 days that it will take 2 hours to resolve.
          They took 5-6 hours to get the call connected on customer care number.
          Local operator Nilesh donde did not pick call for the whole day called him around 20 time.

Please cancel their licence ASAP.

Frustated customer from Pune
          Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that your executive mr mahesh (cell nos - [protected], [protected]) collected 2875 rs in cash (receipt attached) on 6th july and conveyed me that i will get connection till 9th july, however till now i didnt got any connection and he is not picking my call.
            I got one phone no from customer care - [protected] (mr. nilesh) but he is not intrested to resolve myh issue. he directly told me that this is not my department and dont call me.

Now i want my money back, and these guys should get punished for this blunder

Dinesh gabhane
            Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have subscribed to vovinet wireless internet service. the promised download speed is 13 mbps but i am getting hardly 1 to 2 mbps. (as measured by trai's app) i was required to pay in advance for 6 months. so i am stuck with them. the helpline is of no avail either no one picks up after ivr or the tele-executive gives evasive answers.
              No discount is given if the promised speed is not received. only excuses are given.

Nishant
              Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had applied for new Vovinet internet connection on 1st May 2016. I had paid Rs 2862 to Sales Executive abhijeet. Abhijeet had collected all the documents along with the money from me on the same day. I told him that i need the connection ASAP please do something. He told me that you will get the verification call by Monday first half and will try his best to give me internet connection by Monday EOD or max by Tuesday 3rd May. I After collection of documents and money, noone is responding from your company side. I have called to Abhijeet as well as to customer care people n number of times but everyone is giving false commitments. Yesterday I told them refund by money . They told me that you will get the money by tomorrow and our team will also call you by 11 AM. I didnot get any call till now.

I need my money back and they need to streamline their processes .They are doing false commitments.
                Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The reason I got this ISP is mainly because I am a gamer and I wanted a connection for online gaming. I get high latency/ping on almost all the servers I play on.
                  Most of the servers I play on are international server, so I agree a little bit of delay will be there due to distance. But the amount of delay/lag on all the servers is massive.
                  Everytime I tell them about this issue, the customer support shows me how fine the ping is and when the connection is routed to the internet suddenly the ping increases. So according to them the issue is with the internet. WOW.
                  Some say the ISP has some contracts about which I do not know. These contracts determine the ping that we customers get.
                  So I suggest that you make some changes in whatever your contracts or whatever it is so we get good pings or loose your customers.
                  Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Customer ID is[protected], my vovinet internet is not working from sunday. i am facing this issue in every week . I sent mails to customer care on May 2, May 12, May 17, May 24, May 25, May26 . Every time customer care saying like they have arranged engineer for me, but no engineer came at my place. I sent first mail on May2, the issue resolved on May4. Agin the net is down due to fibre cut issue on May 11, issue is resolved on May14. Again the net is down due to fibre cut issue on May 17, Issue resolved on May 20. Again the net is disconnected on May 24, but still no engineer came at my side.
                    Dec 17, 2019
                    Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I M FROM MICRO SONIC, MUMBAI-4. AND I HAVE VOVINET INTERNET CONNECTION, MY INTERNET IS NOT WORKING FROM LAST 20/25 DAYS, AND I M COMPLAINTS EVERY DAYS TO VOVINET COMPONY, BUT NO SATISFY RESULTS, STILL NOT WORKING, I WANT CANCEL THIS INTERNET CONNECTUON, AND RETURN MY MONEY BACK, .....

I am sameer nazir mulla id no:[protected] My internet not working on 26 april 2015 to now also is not working 12 days i calling to Vovinet help line but the only saying to me today will your internet be start but not start plz plz you take action
                      Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 2 months taking connection from Vovinet. It's very unfortunate that, I can't say even a single week has gone so far without any problem. The connection is always down on weekends. If you customer care then u will get a standard reply "there is a fiber cut and the connection will be up by evening" and when u call in evening then "connection will be up by midnight" and so on... I reside in Dwarka Sun Crest, Phase - 3, Pune. One of the worst experience is, I stay in 4th floor and many times my connection might be down but the 2nd floor people may not be having any aissue and if I call customer care then u will listen the same standard line. The whole society is very much upset with vovivnet and looking for some good alternative. I would request here to please take much needed steps to solve all these issues. Thanks & Regards, Nihar Ranjan Panigrahy.
                        Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using Vovinet since last 5 Month, I took the plan of 15Mb_30GB_2Mb_4M - for the first month the service was ok. Though it used to be down for couple of days within the span of 15 days, it used to be up. In between that the service was down for a week due to 'Fibre cut'. Their customer care team is tuned to fool customers, just by false commitments of restoring the connection by another half of the day, It took SEVEN DAYS to restore my connection. As this incident happened once in four months, I decided to recharge and pay for the next circle. Here I made mistake, as I recharged in the Month of March, it went well for first few days, and again went off as 'Fibre Cut'. Now listen, when I called the Customer care in the morning, then said, it would be up by afternoon 04:00 pm, when I called at evening 0600 they said, it would be up by morning 1100, now when I called morning the next day, they commit of restoring the connection by afternoon, and this went of for 12 days. Only one excuse they give is of 'Fibre Cut', and problem with them is their customer care unit doesn know 'ANYTHING' and just tuned to give this update that the 'Field Team is working' and it would be restored in some time. They will even provide you the name of the field guy, however that guy will never pick up your call. Coming back to my issue, after the 12 days of down time, my connection went off again after 1 day, and its been 4 days, its not up yet. PLEASE DONT GO FOR VOVINET!!!
                          Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have been facing issue with Internet since 5 days. I have contacted cust support and have been told that issue will resolve in 2 days but its not. Its not even 10 days I started connection.and Internet is down . This is "Worst Provider" I cam across When I asked about waiver, executive mentioned that this situation doesn't fall into waiver category. There is no proper reply from cust care and their co ordination with technical team Regards
                            Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I applied for vovinet on 2/03/2015. They said installation will be done in three days. I got a call from engineers on friday morn. They said dey will come by afternoon. Then again i called them they said they would come by evenning. Then again they were like its not possible today, they will come on saturday morning. I called theym they said they will come by evenning. But they didnt came till today (6/03/2015) now the agent is not picking up the phone only Neither the engineers.. They are giving the worst service. I have taken 3 leaves for this installation purpose. Never go for vovinet.
                              Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Vovinet Id is[protected] and name is Rupal Devendra Jain. I am experiencing a bad service since starting. The speed fluctuate a lot. Currently my internet is not working from last 12 days and these people are not looking into this. First of all customer care hang you call if you shout or else Customer care just give some diff reasons every time and give a new resolution time every time I call. I paid in advance and switched from airtel to Vovinet and it was wrong. Airtel would resolve any type of issue in just one day. Vovinet had to learn many thing . Any how if this continues I will switch back to airtel after 3 months of paid service.

DEAR SIR, MYSELF[protected] I AM NOT AT ALL SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE ORIENTATION TOWARDS CUSTOMER BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVES 1) MR. AMIT SINGH 2) MR. NITESH WAKRE & 3) MR. KAUSTUBH WALANJ. I HAD COMPLAINED ABOUT POOR SERVICE IN REGARDS OF WI-FI ROUTER CONFIGURATION BUT NO BODY BOTHER FOR COMPLAINT REDRESSAL/ IT IS VERY REGRETTABLE TO STATE THAT, THESE FELLOWS ALSO DO NOT HAVE CURTSEY TO CALL BACK AND ASK FOR FURTHER ACTION EITHER FROM THEIR END OR FROM MY END. I WAS STUPID TO CONTACT THEM SEVERAL TIME. I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE AND THE WAY OF REDRESSAL OF MY COMPLAINT THESE FELLOWS ARE NOT SATISFIED THE CUSTOMER MEANS THEY ARE DEFAMING THE VOVINET COMPANY AND ALSO CUTTING YOUR CLIENTEL. IT IS REQUESTED TO PLEASE REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL BE COMPAILED TO LODGE THE COMPLAINT WITH THE CONSUMER FORUM. I DONT EXPECT ANY ACTION IN MY COMPLAINT, BUT FOR FUTURE I DONT WANT TO KEEP VOVINET AS MY SERVICE PROVIDER. I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AND FEEL LIKE CHEATED BY VOVINET, AS THE REPS RUN BEHING MAKING US A CLIENT AND THEN AFTER NOT AT ALL INTERESTED IN COMPLAINT REDRESSAL OR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. HOPE YOU WILL TAKE COGNIZANCE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY ASAP. THNX. KUMAR [protected] / [protected]

I have not received the invoice for the payment made inspite of several calls to customer care. I have the serious concern on the feedback given by executive shahanavaz. He always give wrong information and the complaint registered with him never gets resolved. I wonder for if these guys are really sitting in customer care to help us.Unfortunaly most of the times my calls goes to this guy(Shahanavaz). Regards, Ajay
                                    Vovinet customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My membership id is[protected] Name souri roy Email [protected]@gmail.com I took Vovinet connection one month ago and after that in every three to four days i faced problem. But this time since 14 days of I am facing this issue.I am not able to operate. I am really frustrated with your customers care representative. I guess they are not for helping people but harrasing people. From the day I am facing issue they give me silly reasons, its really getting difficult for me to handle my office work from which was the purpose to take a broadband connection, But you people this time just crossed the limit. I am loosing my patience. Try to give a good service to your customers so that they trust you for the next time. My issue yet not resolved. Try to give me a solution or else i will be forced to discontinue with Vovinet.
                                      Jan 26, 2015
                                      Updated by Souri Roy
                                      I am facing this issue for location kunal icon, pimple saudagar, pune.