Vplan Trip Or Vplan Entertainment And Event — They are cheater, we lost rs.29000

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 પ્રતીક પટેલ
We recently booked kerala tour with vpaln trip. we give advance money of 25000 to they account and remaining 45000 we given at tour star to driver of cab.
after this we know they booked our tour through local kerala agent name joseph.
after 1 day they stop our tour because vplan not make payment to local agent.
we are at checkout of hotel and anyone of vplan is not answering my phone call. because of my request to local vendor they start tour after 3 hours.but unfortunately at the middle of jungle they again stop car and said your tour is end because we not get money from vplan. we wait for 8 hours because any person of vplan is not taking our phone call. so we lost one day of our tour.

and second cheat of vplan is we booked cohin to cohin airport. before booking we share tickets also for tour plan and our pickup and drop.our return flight is 1st feb on 1:50 PM. our last destination is kanyakumari they planed and we checkout from hotel at 7:00 Am as driver said .but at 10:00Am driver dropped us at trivendram airport and says its your last stop. as we booked cohin drop but they are not accepted and we lost our flight and booked flight money.

so please help me out for this my lost money because of vplan trip
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vplan Trip Or Vplan Entertainment And Event - They are cheater, we lost rs.29000

Company:Vplan Trip Or Vplan Entertainment And Event