Walsons Facility Solutions — Regarding that i did'nt getting any salary increment past six years

Sir/Mam
I (Sunny Pillay) Clock No. 1977 working in Walsons Facility Solutions Pvt. Ltd. under supervision of Dieboldnixdorf since 2011. Regarding that I did'nt getting any salary increment past six Years .

I already talked many time to my supervisor (Mr. Uttam Rawat), Hr person (Miss Deepika tandon) and my location Diebold TSM (Mr Shankar bisht) about my salary increment both separately and concall (mr Shankar bisht and mr uttam rawat). But still not get proper satisfied answer and response from them.

Since I worked in this organization from last 6 years but it is very painfull experience by me that not getting proper answer and help about this issue
That's why now its make me to send this mail to my seniors and hr management.

Its my humble request please do needful about this matter.

still i have not receive any positive response from HR Team or Admin team and no one pick my phone .
kindly resolve my salary increment issue.

Sunnay Pilly (Clock No. 1977)
Walsons Facility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Dehradun
M.No. [protected]

[Jan 23, 2017] Walsons Facility Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sunnypilly Jan 23, 2017
as discussed kindly find my
A/C NO. [protected]
Bank : CBI Dehradun .
Updated by sunnypilly Jan 27, 2017
ir/Mam

That's why now its make me to send this mail to my seniors and hr management.

Its my humble request please do needful about this matter.

kindly resolve my salary increment issue.

Sunnay Pilly (Clock No. 1977)
Walsons Facility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Dehradun
M.No. [protected]

Updated by sunnypilly, Jan 23, 2017
as discussed kindly find my
A/C NO. [protected]
Bank : CBI Dehradun .

Update Complaint

Post your update to complaint here.
Choose FileAdd Image