Waytohotel.com Confiance Subnet Solution Pvt Ltd — Company not providing gift as committed not giving refund

I am Rajendra Chavan, me too got a call from Way to hotel and their executive Mr. Shubham informed me that if I book their package of Rs. 10, 499/- I will be one of the 20 Lucky customer and will get Sony Xpeira tablet from company. He told same thing to me and my other 2 friends Mukesh Mestry and Rupesh. We all made online payment of Rs. 10, 499/- each but none o[censored]s has got Sony Xpeira tablet yet. the company is not ready to refund us the money. They are asking us to write to their legal department. We wrote to their legal and got their standard reply as below

We have scrutinised your issue and have found the following points of consideration:-

1. A prospective customer can only proceed booking the package on accepting the mandatory Terms & Conditions which is an express and specific acceptance of the terms.

2. The package page clearly mention all the terms of the package and the same terms are also emailed to the prospective customer.

3. Before booking a package all the terms are clearly mentioned on the package as well as in the Terms & Conditions clearly.

4. As per our record we don’t see any discrepancy with regard to the information as available to you, however as you are our customer we request you to kindly use the package as per the terms & conditions.

Not sure how they scrutinised the issue :-). As I have not got any call from their legal department. rather got call from their senior sales manager Mr. Patel, he gave me another lucrative offer that if me and my friend pay them Rs. 21, 000/- they will provide all o[censored]s Samsung galaxy s6 edge plus mobile phone.

I have been sending mails to the legal team hoping to get my money back but not received any reply yet.

My request to all readers is Please do not believe any executive, sales person from way to hotel.com

Noida