Webcome Technologies — Case of fraud and harassment by Webcom Technologies cannaught place

My name is Charanjeet Singh student of Webcom (Cannaught place branch) New Delhi. I joined Wecom on 12th May 2015.
Before joining Webcom, I met Madam kanchan and informed my current job situation and additionally I informed Madam Mehak that after the course or in between I may relocate as my current employer wants me to move to other state which may take some time depends on my employer feasibility. Madam Mehak agreed understanding my concern and said no issue in that, we will manage, till the time you may pay the rest amount . I did the same.
In the middle of course I was informed by Madam Mehak, that you can come before one year if you are relocating or any such concern. Now this issue was not solely in my hands that I can decide one year or a bit more. It was a deadline which was given to me by Madam Mehak when I was in the mid of my training.
I have reached Delhi, couple of days ago. I visited Webcom on 2nd July 2016. On 2nd July 2016 Madam Mehak was not available so I left message with Madam Kanchan of my visit. On 4th July, Miss Mehak informed me that you need to pay Rupees 2000 for the SAP MM and Rupees 6000 for the doubt classes.
Sir, I have complete the course before I left Delhi, Due to my shifting I could not even gave test so that sir can examine my preparation on that date in order to proceed for interview rounds and neither I obtained certificate of completion.
It has been 13 months since I joined Webcom. I am unable to pay any more amount for the same course for which I had commitment with your both Madam Mehak and Madam Kanchan.
I hope you can understand my concern and let me attend the doubt classes so that I may proceed with my interview.
Thanking you !

Charanjeet Singh
Updated by charan41182 Feb 13, 2017
Madam,

I have recieved your call and my above letter which i posted is not updated, and i want to alter the above said complaint for the currrent status.

That time when you told me that i cannot give you doubt classes and i went back and joined another institute and paid again money for doing sap form another institute . I have receipt for same and i am not saying it just verbally. I can show it to you .

Kindly refund my money back that is what i want now.

Charanjeet singh