[Resolved] WebLink.in — delay in work

Faridabad, Faridabad District, Haryana, India
 Manishsaini084 on Nov 6, 2017
I want to file a complaint against all the people working on my project of webiste development named regalia's.
First of all my work is getting delayed very much, the deadlines are taken as a joke, & money is demanded on every point.in the first meet, they provided me the technical structure on a paper, later that agreement changed when i made the payment they mailed me an agreement that was missing many points, & when i demanded for that points to be added, they demanded more money. Every other day the person is not present & due to that my work gets delayed very much, one day nirbhay is not available the other day sonika is not available.. I am fed up of this nonsense & unprofessional behaviour.
Moreover i got the website live & after a week i realized that it is not working properly in some of the mobiles, in my, mobile it is working perfectly fine but other mobiles the products are not getting added in the cart & many problems are arising during checkout. & due to this nonsense thing i have lost many customers, i want to know that who will bear the cost of this loss. I spent so much money on promotion & after that i came across this major problem.. I am so much disappointed with your services. The work is always delayed & every other second money is demanded.
I want the solution to my problem as soon as possible otherwise i will be forced to take strong steps.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 8, 2017

[Nov 06, 2017] WebLink.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Nov 07, 2017
Hello Manishsaini084,

We are very sorry for inconvenience. Kindly provide your registered contact detail (Email ID and Phone No) to us so that we can help you to resolve your issue Quickly.

Weblink.IN Pvt Ltd Support Team

Comments

[email protected]

33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110015