[Resolved] Weblink.in Pvt Ltd — I'm cheated by this company

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 azima on Sep 12, 2017
My name is azimafiz i piprani and my company name is royal lime and paints
I have paid 12001 rs for platinum membership to weblink.in pvt ltd for new website and google promotion after getting 12001 rs now company executive vinit is telling me that google have changed their policy and in this amount your website is not mobile compatible so need to pay more 8000 rs and upgrade yr service in platinum plus so we can do promotion for u

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2017
Updated by azima, Sep 12, 2017
My name is azimafiz i piprani, my company name is royal lime and paints,
I have paid 12001 rs platinum membership for google promotion and make new website to the weblink.in pvt ltd. After received of payment company executive vineet cell number is [protected] call me and tell me that i have sent your file to the higher authorities but my sir is telling me that google have changed their policy so now u have to upgrade your membership from platinum to platinum plus other wise we cant do promotion for you and if u will not pay more amount will will close your file and stop your service. Then i tell him for refund my money so he refused my request and rudely behave with me pushing me to pay 8000rs more.

This is the mail copy from
(Ajeet sharma
Asst manager-sales & marketing)

Greetings!!!

This mail is reference to your confirmation regarding a business contract as a platinum membership for 1 year has been approved with huge discount at www.Exportersindia.com, where as i have taken an approval regarding the last and final amount which you need to pay if rs - 12000/- (Valid till today)

Online payment link :-

www.IndianYellowPages.com
Weblink.in pvt. Ltd.
33 & 33a, rama road,
Industrial area, kirti nagar,
New delhi - 110015 (India)

Ph: +[protected]
Wl. [email protected]
Weblink. Ajeet
Updated by azima, Sep 12, 2017
Dear concern,
I have discuss with company's executives by mail and call so they were telling me that now we have made your webite is desktop based we want to create it mobile compatible so i told him that i will provide u my own domain, hosting both for five years with mobile compatible website so you can proceed but they are claiming that we will not accept it from you if you will pay more 8000rs so we will proceed otherwise forget your 12001rs.
This is the company address:
Weblink.in pvt ltd
33 &33a, rama road, industrial area,
Near grand plaza, kirti nagar,
New delhi-110015.
WebLink.in Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2017
Hello azima,

Apologies for the trouble. We're coordinating with our team to sort it out as soon as possible for you. Please bear with us.

Weblink.IN Pvt Ltd